Thank you for visiting Holley’s Yarn Shoppe on-line! Visit our shoppe during DFW Yarn Crawl, Friday, August 18th through Saturday, August 26th for in-shoppe specials and a free gift with any in-shoppe purchases of $100 or more. We will be open an extra hour (until 5:00) on each of the two Saturdays during the Crawl, but will be closed on Sundays as normal.
Abby and Byron with Twisted Owl Fiber Studio will be in the shoppe on Friday and Saturday, August 25th and 26th.
We still have a few Colors of Love shawl kits by Christopher Salas left in stock. Get yours today!
Designed to showcase the amazing colors of the rainbow set, the shawl is worked in stripes and garter stitch from the inside out before being sectioned off and wings are added to grow two separate ways, all while being surrounded by an I-Cord border for durability and clean edge.
• One set of Dream in Color “Love is Love” gradient pack. (70% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Cashmere, 10% Nylon. 75 yards per skein. 675 yards total.)
• Two skeins of Dream in Color Cosette in specified color. (70% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Cashmere, 10% Nylon. 270 yards.)
• Printed copy of pattern
Finished Measurements: About 92” in wingspan and 21” from top to deepest point.
Click here to select your color.
Other required Materials:
• US 7 circ needles and DPNs (various lengths were used.)
• Size G crochet hook (for circular cast on.)
• Four stich markers
• Scrap yarn, or a 24” interchangeable needle cable.
• Tapestry needle