Thank you for visiting Holley’s Yarn Shoppe on-line!We offer an extensive variety of yarns, books, needles, patterns, notions, and accessories to meet your knitting and crochet needs. Owned and operated by a lifelong knitter and staffed by friendly, knowledgeable team members, our North Dallas shop welcomes the opportunity to educate fiber crafting enthusiasts of all skill levels. We provide a welcoming and supportive environment where customers can enjoy a wide range of classes and social events, as well as a comfortable lounge area to work on their favorite projects. Need individual assistance with your project? We're always on hand to answer your questions and guide you throughout the creative process. We frequently update our inventory and discount old products, so check back often to see what's new...and what's on sale, including items with recent price reductions in our Yarn Clearance area!
Colors of Love shawl kit by Christopher Salas
Designed to showcase the amazing colors of the rainbow set, the shawl is worked in stripes and garter stitch from the inside out before being sectioned off and wings are added to grow two separate ways, all while being surrounded by an I-Cord border for durability and clean edge.
• One set of Dream in Color “Love is Love” gradient pack. (70% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Cashmere, 10% Nylon. 75 yards per skein. 675 yards total.)
• Two skeins of Dream in Color Cosette in specified color. (70% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Cashmere, 10% Nylon. 270 yards.)
• Printed copy of pattern
Finished Measurements: About 92” in wingspan and 21” from top to deepest point.
Click here to select your color.
Other required Materials:
• US 7 circ needles and DPNs (various lengths were used.)
• Size G crochet hook (for circular cast on.)
• Four stich markers
• Scrap yarn, or a 24” interchangeable needle cable.
• Tapestry needle