Colors may not appear consistent with actual shades on all monitors or mobile devices.
Elsebeth Lavold Hempathy is a slightly textured yarn made with Hemp,an incredible plant fiber that is valued for its strength and durability. It won’t wear out - instead, it will wear in
- getting better with age. It will retain color better than any other fiber, including cotton, due to its porous nature which also allows the fiber to breathe. Blended with cotton and modal.
- Content: 40% Hemp/40% Cotton/20% Modal
- Care: Machine Wash Warm, Dry Flat
- Weight/Yardage: 50g/153yd
- Gauge: 5.5-5.75 sts = 1” on US 4
- Knitting Weight: DK