Colors may not appear consistent with actual shades on all monitors or mobile devices.
Designed to showcase the amazing colors of the rainbow set, the shawl is worked in stripes and garter stitch from the inside out before being sectioned off and wings are added to grow two separate ways, all while being surrounded by an I-Cord border for durability and clean edge.
• One set of Dream in Color “Love is Love” gradient pack. (70% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Cashmere, 10% Nylon. 75 yards per skein. 675 yards total.)
• Two skeins of Dream in Color Cosette in specified color. (70% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Cashmere, 10% Nylon. 270 yards.)
• Printed copy of pattern
Finished Measurements: About 92” in wingspan and 21” from top to deepest point.
Other required Materials:
• US 7 circ needles and DPNs (various lengths were used.)
• Size G crochet hook (for circular cast on.)
• Four stich markers
• Scrap yarn, or a 24” interchangeable needle cable.
• Tapestry needle